- This event has passed.
Annual General Meeting 2019
September 16, 2019 @ 18:00 – 21:00
Notice of Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the members of the tri-Pride Community Association will be held as follows:
- Monday, September 16, 2019
- 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm (EDT)
- The Heritage Room
Kitchener City Hall
200 King St. W
Kitchener, ON N2G 4G7
The business transacted at the annual meeting shall include:
- receipt of the agenda;
- receipt of the minutes of the previous annual and subsequent special meetings;
- consideration of the financial statements;
- report of the auditor or person who has been appointed to conduct a review engagement;
- reappointment or new appointment of the auditor or a person to conduct a review engagement for the coming year;
- election of Directors; and
- such other or special business as may be set out in the notice of meeting.
No other item of business shall be included on the agenda for annual meeting unless a Member’s proposal has been given to the secretary prior to the giving of notice of the annual meeting in accordance with the Act, so that such item of new business can be included in the notice of annual meeting.
The only persons entitled to attend a Members’ meeting are the Members, the Directors, the auditors of the Corporation (or the person who has been appointed to conduct a review engagement, if any) and others who are entitled or required under any provision of the Act or the articles to be present at the meeting. Any other person may be admitted only if invited by the Chair of the meeting or with the majority consent of the Members present at the meeting.
tri-Pride Community Association